Drawning Evolution Drawning Evolution

Hmmm

This must have taken you quite a while, I can see that. However, there are some things that made this quite a boring and unpleasant affair:
1. Your fps is quite low. 12? Considering that your still frames are FAR from spectacular (I'll get back to this), I really think you should have boosted up the framerate to AT LEAST 20.
2. Your drawings. They are really undetailed and are also anathomically uncorrect. Remember: Drawing in a "cartoony" way does NOT make the laws of anathomy disappear.
3. The music. What the hell were you thinking? Maybe good formaking out, but it did certainly not fit in here.

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

Yeah yeah ... since ur the only one that didnt liked ... im still fine!

Merry Christmas (IDWTFT) Merry Christmas (IDWTFT)

Merry Christmas

Well animated and fun, keep up the nice work and such.

AbsintheClock responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We hope to keep cranking out more of these!

jesus party jesus party

DJEEEESUS CHRIST

Animation was alright, it was pretty good overall. To the gooses saying this is blasphemy: You make all christians look like over-sensitive clowns. You should be glad he's doing it with a sense of humour, and not the crying atheist "oh no christianity sux my chemicl romance <3<3<3" way.

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

&gt;:(

Excellent coding, great graphics too!

FrankClock's Career Test FrankClock's Career Test

awesome

DETERMINED
POOP
PAINTER

well done, great flash!

William James Murray II William James Murray II

awesome

Great graphics and gameplay, and the music fitted it so well! Keep it up, can't wait for your next creation.

Walk on the Street Walk on the Street

Different

This song oozes of christmas shopping. I love it.

Not Again - ┬ČAgain Not Again - ┬ČAgain

Lovely

I really like it, it has such a cool feel. It is really unlike everything else on the audio portal, beacuse it swings through so many different

Windows Beat 2 Windows Beat 2

cool

it was ok, allthough the first one was better.
also: n*gga stole my bike? WTF?